The iPrimary Mathematics curriculum contains three main strands with each split into sub strands. The curriculum promotes engagement and enjoyment while ensuring students are well placed to achieve highly in later examinations.
The Curriculum is designed to ensure that key Mathematics skills are properly embadded and that students are secure in their understanding of the concepts needed to be strong mathematicians. The iPrimary Mathematics curriculum gives and ensures platform for later learning and ensures students are prepared for the challenges ahead of them.
- Number and Place valueÂ
- Addition and SubtractionÂ
- Multiplication and DivisionÂ
- All four OperationsÂ (from Year 3)
- Fractions and DecimalsÂ (from Year 4)
- PercentagesÂ (from Year 6)
- Ratio and ProportionÂ (from Year 6)
- AlgebraÂ (from Year 6)
- Position and DirectionÂ (from Year 6)